- List of 9 best stainless steel microwaves
- #1: Panasonic Microwave Oven NN-SN966S Stainless Steel Countertop
- #2: Hamilton Beach 0.9 cu.ft. 900W Microwave Oven, Stainless Steel
- #3: Black+Decker EM720CB7 Digital Microwave Oven
- #4: Toshiba EM131A5C-BS Microwave Oven
- #5: Toshiba EC042A5C-SS Countertop Microwave Oven
- #6: Amazon Basics Microwave, Small
- #7: Samsung MS14K6000AS/AA MS14K6000 Speed-Cooking-Microwave-ovens
- #8: Farberware Classic FMO07AHTBKJ 0.7 Cu. Ft. 700-Watt Microwave Oven
- #9: Panasonic Microwave Oven NN-SN766S Stainless Steel Countertop
- What to look for in a stainless steel microwave
Stainless steel microwaves are a great way to upgrade your kitchen. They are stylish and functional, and they can help you save space in your kitchen. There are many different types of stainless steel microwaves on the market today, so it can be hard to decide which one is right for you.
In this article, we will discuss some of the best stainless steel microwaves on the market today. We will also talk about some factors that you should consider when choosing a stainless steel microwave.
If you are looking for a new microwave or want to upgrade your old one, then this article is for you!
List of 9 best stainless steel microwaves
#1: Panasonic Microwave Oven NN-SN966S Stainless Steel Countertop
This is a 1250 Watt kitchen appliance that is a perfect fit for any size family. It features an inverter technology that provides even cooking, enabling you to prepare ideal food in every way possible. You can select from one of 13 pre-programmed menu items or use the manual mode for more control over your cooking options. The internal capacity is 2.2 cubic feet, so you have plenty of room for any sized dishes.
This microwave features a 16.5-inch turntable, so it is easy to move any dish in and out of the oven cavity without scratching your cookware or burning your hands. The Power Defrost that utilizes an inverter technology is extremely efficient, allowing you to prepare all kinds of foods in the perfect temperature without overcooking or undercooked foods.
- Inverter technology provides perfect power every time.
- Selects a pre-programmed menu function or use manual mode for more control.
- Get the entire family ready at the same time with 5 power levels and 12 inverter power levels.
- Multi-stage cooking is available to rapidly heat up or quickly defrost your food.
- Auto sensor cook is available that utilizes 14 sensors that provide 100% accurate optimum cooking results.
- Has an 18 x 13 x 16 inch interior capacity for all of your favorite dishes.
#2: Hamilton Beach 0.9 cu.ft. 900W Microwave Oven, Stainless Steel
This modern design is crafted in stainless steel to match your décor. No matter what you need, this will be there for you. With a powerful 900 watts of cooking power, 10 power levels, and an LED display, you have everything you need to make a delicious meal. This oven also features a full selection of functions, including a 30-second express cook button, timer and clock. Plus, your microwave oven includes a child lock which helps keep curious hands safe from the hot interior of the microwave oven.
- An attractive stainless steel kitchen design
- This microwave oven has a distinctive control panel with a full range of functions
- Child lock to keep children from accessing the oven when it’s in use
#3: Black+Decker EM720CB7 Digital Microwave Oven
This is the perfect addition to your kitchen. This microwave features a 700W power rating and an 0.7 cu.ft capacity, so you can easily prepare your favorite meals or snacks with ease. With a push-button door opening and closing, this microwave is easy to use, even for children. The turntable also allows for easy rotation of food as it cooks, so you can cook multiple dishes at once!
This microwave features a child safety lock that prevents accidental opening when you’re not around. This feature is great for those with small children or curious pets! The turntable also includes a sensor that automatically turns off the appliance when it detects motion, which helps prevent overcooking and makes cleanup easier than ever before!
- 700W power rating
- 0.7 cu.ft. inner capacity
- Turntable to easily rotate food and prevent overcooking
- Child safety lock prevents accidental opening
- Sensor automatically shuts off the appliance when it detects motion
- Push-button door operation for easy use, even for children!
#4: Toshiba EM131A5C-BS Microwave Oven
This is a great addition to your kitchen. It features a very sleek design that will look great in any kitchen and it has many useful features.
This microwave has an easy clean interior so you won’t have to worry about cleaning it up while you’re cooking. It also has an eco mode which will save energy when you’re not using it and an auto start feature that allows you to set the timer before you leave the kitchen so your meal will be ready by the time you come back.
The sound on/off feature means that if there’s someone sleeping nearby then they won’t be disturbed by noises coming from the microwave oven!
- 1.2 cubic feet of space
- Black stainless steel exterior with stainless steel interior
- Easy clean interior and eco mode
- Auto start and sound on/off modes
#5: Toshiba EC042A5C-SS Countertop Microwave Oven
This microwave features a stainless steel exterior and has a convection setting for faster cooking times. It also has a sensor that allows you to cook food based on its weight, as well as an LCD display for easy use..
Overall though we loved this model because of its stylish design and ease of use when using both modes (convection cooking and microwave cooking).
- Speed and timer controls-Sleek, modern design
- Easy to read LCD display
- Convection option
- Multi-touch controls
#6: Amazon Basics Microwave, Small
We have the perfect cooking mate for your Alexa. With a powerful 700W motor and 10 power levels, you’ll be quick to get the job done. You can even cook potatoes in under a minute! The exterior is sleek and compact, allowing it to fit on any counter or in any kitchen, while the interior is roomy and offers 10 power levels and a 10-minute timer. The internal safety feature is all that’s needed to keep your things safe when using in the right way.
There’s also a child lock to make sure your family’s things stay protected. Another great feature is how easy it is to use. Just press 1 for a minute, press 2 for two minutes, or press 3 for five minutes. No matter which level you choose, things only take three minutes to cook. If you use the timer, everything will turn out perfectly. It even comes with a turntable when you’re ready to make your popcorn!
- This microwave is small but doesn’t sacrifice power
- This microwave by Amazon Basics is aesthetically pleasing and looks great on any counter
- It’s simple to clean
- Perfect for making popcorn and cooking potatoes
#7: Samsung MS14K6000AS/AA MS14K6000 Speed-Cooking-Microwave-ovens
This microwave oven is one of the most advanced home appliances ever designed by Samsung. The sensor cooking function automatically sets the intensity of heating to make sure the food cooks thoroughly and evenly. The triple distribution system distributes heat equally to each section of the cavity, resulting in perfectly even cooking with proper moisture distribution and no hot or cold spots. The Samsung microwave oven also has eco-mode to automatically maximize energy efficiency.
The waterless cook option keeps countertops dry, odors out, and grease to a minimum
Turntable, as well as the interior cavity and all of the interior surfaces, are made from scratch-proof, easy-to-clean ceramic enamel.
- Triple Fan-Circulation System
- 1.4 Cubic Foot Cavity
- 1000 watts, 9 power levels with express cooking option
- Diamond Drum Technology
#8: Farberware Classic FMO07AHTBKJ 0.7 Cu. Ft. 700-Watt Microwave Oven
This microwave is equipped with an array of convenient features for your cooking needs. This microwave oven comes with a turntable and glass tray that can be removed for easy clean up after you’re finished cooking. This microwave oven also has an LED display that allows you to adjust the time and power levels, as well as see what’s going on inside without opening the door or waiting for sounds or lights to tell you when something is done cooking!
It also features a brushed stainless steel finish that complements any kitchen décor while helping hide fingerprints and smudges from frequent use so it always looks new!
- Features an 800-Watt motor
- Features a brushed stainless steel finish that complements any kitchen décor while helping hide fingerprints and smudges from frequent use so it always looks new!
- Has an LED display
#9: Panasonic Microwave Oven NN-SN766S Stainless Steel Countertop
This Panasonic microwave oven is the perfect addition to any kitchen. With 1.6 cubic feet capacity, this unit provides enough space to cook a variety of foods. The stainless steel exterior makes it easy to clean and maintain, while the digital display allows you to set the time and temperature easily. This microwave oven has inverter technology that allows you to defrost, reheat or cook your favorite meals with ease. It also features a sensor cooking system that automatically adjusts power levels based on the food or container size that is being cooked.
The Genius Sensor technology allows you to cook with confidence knowing that your food will come out perfectly every time. This microwave oven features a one-touch sensor cooking button so you can choose from nine preset options including popcorn, frozen vegetables, pizza and more! When it comes time for cleanup, this microwave oven makes things easy with a self-cleaning system that uses steam to remove food residue from inside your microwave.
- 1.6 cubic feet capacity
- Digital Display
- Reheat & Defrost features
- 1.5 cu. ft. interior design
- 1,000 watts of power
- Sensor cooking system
What to look for in a stainless steel microwave
You can go wrong with a stainless steel microwave oven. But you can also get it right by choosing the right one for your needs. To help you in this endeavor, here are some features to look for when buying a stainless steel microwave oven.
The capacity determines how much food can be cooked at once. If you are only cooking for yourself or if you have a small family, then a small capacity will suffice. The larger ones are good if you have a large family or if you want to cook meals quickly while saving on time.
A convection microwave is one that has been designed to cook food using both microwaves and convection heat at the same time. This helps in more evenly heating of food and reducing cooking times by up to 40%. It also makes it easier to brown meats because of the increased air circulation inside the oven chamber.
Adjustable power levels
Some microwaves come with adjustable power levels so that you can control how much heat should go into cooking your food. This is especially beneficial when preparing baby bottles or sterilizing jars or utensils because it allows for gentle heating of these items without damaging them or causing scalding injuries on their surfaces due to excessive temperatures.
Other microwaves may have sensors that can tell when food is done and automatically stop the cooking process. Sensor-equipped microwaves also may be able to tell how thick the food is, so they can adjust the cooking time accordingly.
Most microwaves feature touch controls that allow you to program your microwave with just a few taps or swipes of your finger. Some models also offer voice activation and other features that make it easier and more convenient to use your microwave.
Programmable cooking options
Many microwaves come with preset programs that let you choose how long the oven should cook certain foods — such as popcorn, potatoes and frozen dinners — without having to manually enter the time yourself. Some models even let you set up multiple presets so that you can easily create different meals by simply selecting one of these presets instead of having to input all of the information manually each time.
Are stainless steel microwaves better?
Stainless steel microwaves are often marketed as better than standard microwaves because they are more durable and easier to clean. While stainless steel microwaves are generally more durable, the truth is that all microwaves will eventually wear down. Stainless steel microwaves are, however, less likely to scratch or dent than standard microwaves.
Stainless steel microwaves also tend to be more expensive than other microwave models. Because of this, they may not be worth the extra cost if you’re looking for an affordable microwave.
How do I clean the inside of my stainless steel microwave?
Cleaning your stainless steel microwave can be a bit of a hassle, but there are some tricks you can use to make it easier. Here’s what you need to do:
1. Get a bowl of water and put it in the microwave for 5 minutes. This will warm up the inside and make things easier for you when you clean up later.
2. Put a little vinegar on a sponge and gently scrub at any stains or dirt that might have accumulated over time on your appliance.
3. Rinse off all of the vinegar with water, then dry it off with paper towels or a cloth made out of lint-free material like cotton fabrics that won’t leave behind any unwanted fibers as they’re used
We hope you enjoyed reading our review of the best stainless steel microwaves.
We know that finding the right microwave can be difficult, but we believe we’ve created a resource that will help you make the right choice for your needs.