- Why Do You Need A Quiet Blender?
- Top 10 Best Quiet Blenders For Silent Smoothies
- #1 Ninja QB3001SS Quiet Blender
- #2 Breville BBL620SIL Quiet Countertop Blender
- #3 WantJoin Professional Commercial Blender With Quiet
- #4 BLACK+DECKER Blender with Quiet Technology
- #5 Vitamix 36019 36019-1 Vita-Mix Quiet One Blender
- #6 Hamilton Beach 800W Power Blender With Quiet
- #7 CRANDDI Quiet Blender
- #8 Easepot Countertop Blender With Quiet
- #9 Lecon Chef Professional Quiet Home Blender
- #10 VEVOR 110V Quiet Blender
- Features to Consider When Buying a Quiet Blender
- Helpful Tips for using a Quiet Blender
- How to clean a Quiet Blender
- In Summary
You’re thirsty, so you head to the kitchen to make yourself a smoothie. You turn on your blender. And immediately start searching for earplugs. Well, look no further! A Quiet Blender is here to save the day! At least the part of it is spent while you blend food.
Why Do You Need A Quiet Blender?
A quiet blender is a great choice for you and it’s a good way that helps you to save money, have a healthy diet and make a smart purchase.
Here are some reasons why do you need a quiet blender:
1. It’s a healthy diet and lifestyle
A good blender can be an important part of a healthy diet and lifestyle. It helps you create a healthy diet at home every day by making vegetable juice or smoothies according to your taste. Your family will be healthier and happier.
2. Crush Ice and frozen fruit
A quality blender can handle ice cubes, frozen fruit, and other ingredients without slowing down or overheating. It can crush ice into fluffy snow in a matter of seconds. And if you’re looking for something that can make your morning routine less hectic, then consider investing in a quiet blender.
3. It’s Quite
Having a blender that is quiet can be of great use to you. A kitchen appliance that makes noise while operating can cause some disturbance in your home. If you have a family with young children or pets, then the noise level of your blender can be a major concern.
4. Enjoy your favorite smoothie
A Quiet Blender can make your favorite smoothie, soup, nut butter, or salsa in less time than it takes to assemble ingredients and set up a noisy blender. You can make your favorite smoothie, mix up some protein powder, or create some healthy and nutritious foods that you can take with you on the go.
5. It will help your kitchen stay clean
You might think that having a loud blender would help keep your kitchen clean but the truth is that loud blenders do not keep anything clean at all. They just make everything messy and dirty and this causes more work for everyone involved in cleaning up after the blender.
6. Save Money
A quiet blender can help you save money because it’s more economical to use a quiet blender. In addition, with the health of your family, they don’t want to eat outside food anymore, so it helps reduce your spending on eating out.
7. Make Smart Purchases
The quiet blender is an ideal choice for consumers because it can offer everything you need in one machine when compared with other blenders in the same price range. It’s also the best investment for your family when considering the extra value it offers over the long term.
Top 10 Best Quiet Blenders For Silent Smoothies
#1 Ninja QB3001SS Quiet Blender
The Ninja QB3001SS is one of the best quiet blenders on the market. It’s a great option for those who want a blender that is powerful and quiet. It has a 700-watt motor, which can crush ice, pulverize frozen fruit, and blend up soft ingredients in seconds. It also has a patented ninja blade system and eight blades that allow you to easily cut food into fine pieces.
A BPA-free dishwasher-safe pitcher that can hold up to 40 ounces at once is included with this blender. The blender features easy controls, including four presets (Soup, Frozen Treats, Ice Cream/Frozen Yogurt, Smoothie) and two pulse buttons for additional control over blending speed. You can also use the 16-oz single-serve cup with a travel lid to take your freshly blended smoothies or shakes on the go without any mess or hassle!
What we liked:
- Quieter than many other blenders
- High-speed for quick blending
- More power than most people will need.
- Clean design and dishwasher safe.
- It’s easy to use and powerful, but the price may work against it as a blender for all of your home recipes.
#2 Breville BBL620SIL Quiet Countertop Blender
The Breville BBL620SIL is a high-powered blender with a quiet operation. It comes with 9 one-touch programs and 5-speed settings so you can choose the right setting for your blending task. It has a large capacity of 70 oz. which makes it ideal for preparing a party without straining yourself. The unit is made with durable materials to ensure long-lasting performance and is backed by a 1-year warranty.
The blender comes equipped with anti-slip feet which hold it firmly in place on the countertop during operation. It has a removable blade assembly that makes it easy to remove and clean. This will definitely be a great buy.
What we liked:
- Great choice to prevent noise.
- Push-button controls.
- Large capacity and Durable construction
- It is a powerful, but relatively quiet blender that performs well for a variety of smoothies and food processing jobs at home or in the workplace.
- Easy to use and Dishwasher safe.
- The price is a bit higher compared to the competition, while the performance is underwhelming.
#3 WantJoin Professional Commercial Blender With Quiet
The WantJoin Professional Commercial Blender With Quiet is a quiet blender that comes with 2-layer sound insulation technology. It will be easy for you to prepare your smoothies and juice blends since it is so quiet in operation. It can also blend other ingredients well thanks to the 3-layer stainless steel blade it uses that includes a soundproof shield.
It is a professional blender that can be used for commercial purposes as well, in addition to home use. The powerful high-performance motor delivers quiet and efficient blending performance with less noise pollution compared to most other blenders on the market today.
It is easy to clean as it can be placed in the dishwasher safely, along with its Tritan container, lid, and tamper. It has a convenient carrying handle so you can easily carry around your kitchen or take it outdoors when needed without any hassle. Safety features are integrated into this appliance as well including overheat protection and automatic shut off if there are any overloads detected while using it.
What we liked:
- It is a commercial-grade quiet blender that can be used for both home and workplace use.
- It has a 3-layer stainless steel blade for better blending performance compared to other blenders.
- It comes with a soundproof shield to reduce noise and help prevent possible hearing damage.
- It has a powerful motor and high performance that can blend smoothly and efficiently, but the noise level is about average for a blender of this size.
#4 BLACK+DECKER Blender with Quiet Technology
The BLACK+DECKER Blender with Quiet Technology is a quiet and sound-proof shield professional blender that provides high-quality blending services. It has a smooth touchpad control for easy use. This appliance comes with 5 speeds and 10 functions, which makes it the right tool for your kitchen. The different speeds allow you to do different tasks with it, including chopping, mixing, dicing, and pureeing.
With this blender, you can achieve even consistency in your dough-making process. It also comes with a powerful blade technology that ensures maximum blending power and consistent energy to ensure optimal performance of this device in your kitchen. The stainless steel blades will also ensure the enhanced durability of this product as compared to other types of non-metallic blades.
What we liked:
- It has a powerful yet quiet motor.
- Comes with different speeds and features.
- It can provide high-quality blending services in the kitchen, but the price is a bit high when compared to other blenders on the market today.
- The price of this blender is expensive as compared to other products in its class.
#5 Vitamix 36019 36019-1 Vita-Mix Quiet One Blender
The Vitamix 36019 36019-1 Vita-Mix Quiet One Blender is the best choice to prevent noise. The Vitamix Quiet One Blender has a powerful 3 HP motor and a sound enclosure that reduces noise. This blender can make a liter within 8 seconds, so it is the fastest model. It is designed for continuous use and is able to blend 100+ drinks per day with its stainless steel blades. To get more convenience and control, it has 6 program buttons for smoothies, frozen desserts, soups, and more.
Moreover, this unit comes with a 48-ounce Advance container which is compatible with all Vitamix full-size blenders and dishwasher safe too. So you will feel comfortable using them in any situation because of their efficiency and excellent performance.
What we liked:
- It is a very powerful and cool-running blender with maximum blending performance and optimal durability options.
- The motor is quiet, but the unit itself is fairly loud.
- It offers great performance, but it has a high price of about 2 times the cost of other blenders in the same class.
- It has a strong motor that can handle most tasks well, but the price for it is not the cheapest compared to other products in its class.
#6 Hamilton Beach 800W Power Blender With Quiet
If you’re looking for a fast and quiet blender, the Hamilton Beach Power Blender could be right for you. This blender has a unique blending system that’s designed to blend faster and quieter than most blenders. It also features a unique no-mess spout that makes it easy to pour drinks without spilling them everywhere. The blender is dishwasher safe, so you won’t have to spend time cleaning it by hand after using it. You can use this blender to make ultra-smooth fruit smoothies, green smoothies, frozen cocktails, protein shakes, and more.
This blender has an 800W motor that produces powerful results every time you use it. The blender also features five pre-programmed settings so you can make your favorite drinks with the touch of a button. If any of these sounds like things you’re interested in then check out the Hamilton Beach Power Blender on Amazon today!
What we liked:
- It is a quiet and fast blender that can handle most blending tasks easily.
- It has a unique blending system to blend your favorite drinks quicker and quieter than most other blenders.
- It comes with a no-mess spout to pour smoothies and cocktails directly into your glass.
- The price of this blender is not the cheapest compared to other products in its class, but it still offers efficient functionality relative to the price.
#7 CRANDDI Quiet Blender
On Amazon, the CRANDDI Quiet Blender]was the very first blender to be designed for commercial purposes in order to reduce noise and avoid splatter or leaking. The ability to not only blend but also function as a smoothie maker and food processor makes it a top pick [on Amazon]. With a large capacity (2.2L,8 Cups), 2200 watts of motor power, and self-cleaning function, this blender is easy to use in a busy cafe, hotel, bar, restaurant, milk tea shop, anywhere. It’s also easy to clean and maintain.
The CRANDDI is one of the best quiet blenders on the market right now because it delivers power with its premium build quality that ensures you get all you want out of it while remaining beneficial in terms of noise reduction and durability.
What we liked:
- The soundproof enclosure and a large capacity for high-volume blending.
- It has a 2200W motor and blades that can chop and grind ingredients smoothly.
- Comes with 4 different speed settings, pulse control, and a slow start function.
- This blender is not the cheapest when compared to products of its class, but it can provide high-quality blending services in your kitchen efficiently.
#8 Easepot Countertop Blender With Quiet
The Easepot Countertop Blender With Quiet is made with an ultra-thick rubber pad reducing both noise and friction, which means you can enjoy a quiet life. Its 8 durable sharp 304 stainless steel blades can provide complete mixing, chopping, and blending more easily.
You only need to put your ingredients of salad, fruits, vegetables, nuts, and beans into the container that makes them smoothest like shakes or smoothies. Its performance is stable and reliable for healthy living. Adding the easy to clean and dishwasher safe feature makes this blender an all-time favorite among numerous consumers.
What we liked:
- Large capacity, blending smoothies, soups, and other ingredients with ease.
- Excellent power, speed, and blending performance.
- A quiet operation and no leaks.
- Nonstick dishwasher-safe container for easy cleaning; very durable build and handle that can withstand daily use in the busy kitchen.
- It is made of a durable stainless steel blade that is ultra-sharp and effective.
#9 Lecon Chef Professional Quiet Home Blender
The Lecon Chef professional blender is a powerful item that will make your kitchen look complete. The blender has an easy operation and it’s quiet. You can use it to make anything since the jar has enough space for all the ingredients. The container is made of BPA-FREE Tritan materials, which are sturdy and durable. As you know, blenders require a powerful motor and this one is no exception. It functions at 28000 rpm, which is high enough to give you smoothies in no time.
The stainless steel blades are also impressive and they will crush ice within seconds; a feature that you cannot ignore when looking for a blender from Amazon or another store. The jar can hold up to 20oz of ingredients, which is enough for the whole family or guests. You can easily remove the blade unit to clean it after use; just remember to dry it off before placing it back in its position because moisture might damage the motor.
What we liked:
- Stainless steel jar: it is made of high-quality stainless steel with a glass lid; so, it can hold all your ingredients and blend them with ease.
- The jar has an 8 cups capacity and you can use the blender to make smoothies or healthy shakes.
- The best thing about using this quiet blender is that it doesn’t create a lot of noise; so, you can use it in any scenario without worrying about disturbing others.
#10 VEVOR 110V Quiet Blender
The VEVOR 110V Quiet Blender is a powerful blender with a commercial motor, used as an ice cream machine, milkshake maker, smoothie maker & ice crusher. It has a quiet blending technology that allows you to use it without waking up family members or neighbors. It has the most convenient temperature control of the motor.
It is suitable for smoothies and frozen drinks – when using this mode, there are no buttons to press or settings to figure out. It is easy to operate with just two switches and an indicator light that makes it perfect for home use. It is easy to clean because it doesn’t have any crevices where liquids can get trapped.
It is durable because the jar lock is not made of plastic like many other low-quality blenders and so the front will not break if you accidentally drop it on hard flooring.
What we liked:
- Quiet blender technology
- 110 Volts, single-speed, high power motor
- Safety features to prevent any accidents from happening including the automatic thermal control and the overload protection
- Super powerful ice crushing abilities (can crush ice cubes instantly)
- Elegant design: made of high-quality glass that won’t chip or break easily; and a stainless steel base with a strong base
- Easy cleanup: no annoying crevices that are hard to clean.
Features to Consider When Buying a Quiet Blender
If you’ve ever been startled by the sound of your blender or been unable to hear the phone ring because you were making a smoothie, then you know how loud blenders can be. Luckily, manufacturers have created many quieter alternatives.
Here are several features to consider when buying a quiet blender:
The most important feature of a quiet blender is, of course, its noise level. Most blenders out there do a good job of blending things up while making loud noises that make you cringe and everyone else in the house complains. But the best quiet blenders are able to get the same results without making a huge racket.
2. Motor Enclosure
The motor Enclosure of most blenders ranges from 1 to 3 horsepower (HP). A blender with a 1HP motor will be fine for your everyday needs, such as making smoothies and chopping vegetables.
Smaller motors tend to be much noisier than larger motors. This is because large motors need less power to operate at higher speeds and therefore produce less noise than smaller motors.
Another important feature that affects noise levels is the power of the motor. A higher-powered motor will naturally produce more noise than a lower-powered motor since it takes more energy to operate at a higher speed.
4. Blade sharpness
Blenders work by chopping ingredients into small pieces and then pureeing them into a homogeneous mixture. The sharper the blades, the more quickly and effectively they’ll slice through tough fruit and vegetables, which means less time blending. Also, the less time you spend running your blender, the quieter it will be.
Blenders are notorious for burning out quickly, especially if you’re using them for tough jobs like crushing ice or grinding seeds. A solid warranty can give you peace of mind about buying a high-quality machine that’s designed to last
6. Dishwasher Safe
One more important aspect to look for is whether or not the parts in your blender are dishwasher safe. While this might not seem like a big deal, it will seriously impact how often you clean your blender. By having parts that are easy to clean, you’ll find yourself using your new blender more often.
A higher wattage can mean more power and quieter operation. Ideally, your blender should have at least 1000 watts of power, which is enough to handle most jobs even in a professional kitchen setting.
Helpful Tips for using a Quiet Blender
However, there are a few things you can do to make your quiet blender more efficient and effective:
1. Ensure that your blender has enough liquid
This is especially important for lower power models. If you’re blending something like vegetables, which isn’t very watery, it can be easy to break your machine.
2. Be sure that your load isn’t too large
Forcing too much food or drink into the blender will cause it to work too hard and wear out prematurely. You may also find that the efficiency of your machine declines over time if you overload it on a regular basis. This can cause it to become less efficient and even affect how well it blends things like ice.
3. Make sure that you’re not running it for an excessive period of time
Even if you have a high-powered machine, it’s possible to wear it out quickly if you leave it running too long. Most powerful blenders will indicate when they’re at capacity. Making sure you respect this indicator will help ensure that your machine lasts for as long as possible.
Try to add your ingredients from the bottom instead of the top. If you add them through the top, there’s a possibility that they’ll get caught at the bottom and not be able to blend together properly. Just make sure that you’re putting them in at a slow pace so that everything gets blended together properly.
5. Don’t blend for too long or too short
If you blend for too long, then your ingredients might get over-blended and you won’t have the consistency that you want. On the other hand, if you blend for too little time, then your ingredients won’t be blended enough. The best thing to do is to find an equilibrium between these two extremes and blend until everything is as smooth as possible.
6. Use ice cubes instead of water
It should go without saying that using water will dilute your drink, which means it won’t be as tasty as it could be. Instead of using water, try adding some ice cubes so that your drink stays cold and delicious for long periods of time!
How to clean a Quiet Blender
Follow these steps to clean a Quiet Blender:
1. Remove the blade assembly from the base of the blender. See our article on how to do this here.
2. Fill the pitcher with warm water and dish soap up to the fill line.
3. Place blade assembly back into pitcher and seal it with a lid.
4. Place the pitcher on the blender base, turn on the blender and let run for 45 seconds.
5. Remove lid and rinse out pitcher. The pitcher can be hand washed in warm water with dish soap or cleaned in a dishwasher (top rack only).
6. Clean the base with a damp cloth, avoiding contact with electrical parts or openings.
1. Is there a blender that doesn’t make noise?
Yes, there are many quiet blenders available in the market. However, the most effective option is to get the best blender that has advanced features to reduce noise. With these new innovations, you can now use your blender at any time of the day without disturbing anyone else around you.
2. How do I know if my blender is damaged?
A broken or damaged blender jar can be fixed easily by replacing it with a new one. However, if you notice that your recipes are not blending properly or that you hear strange noises coming from your blender, it may be time to invest in a new one.
3. Can I blend ice in this blender?
Yes, you can. The blades are stainless steel and heavy-duty enough to crush ice.
4. Should Stainless Steel Blender Blades be Sharp?
Yes, it’s critical that the blades in a blender are sharp to efficiently cut through food and ice. Our stainless steel blades are designed with “wings” to pull food toward the blade for smooth blending.
5. Can I buy a quiet blender online?
Yes, you can. There are many places on the internet where you can buy quiet blenders. A few of them are Amazon and eBay.
6. Can the sound enclosures be removed?
No, they cannot be removed. They are attached to the base of the blender, which is necessary for noise reduction.
7. How long do Quiet Blenders Last?
A good quality quiet blender will last for about 10 to 12 years.
In the end, we believe that a quiet blender is a great buy. It has overcome the most common issues facing other blenders on the market, and the resulting design is one of the best available today. If you plan to purchase a Quiet blender, and want something that works quietly, we could not recommend another model more highly.