- List of 9 best kitchen cabinet covers
- #1: Gorilla Grip Drawer and Shelf Liner
- #2: Smart Design Bonded Grip Shelf Liner
- #3: Con-Tact Brand Roll, Cork, 18″ x 4′ Self-Adhesive Shelf Liner,
- #4: ANOAK Shelf Liner Cabinet Liner
- #5: Duck Brand Select Grip EasyLiner Shelf and Drawer Liner
- #6: ClosetMaid 1127 Shelf Liner Roll
- #7: Duck EasyLiner Adhesive Surfaces
- #8: Duck Smooth Top EasyLiner
- #9: Drymate Premium XL Under The Sink Mat (24” x 59”), Cabinet Protection Mat, Shelf Liner
- How To Choose The Best Cabinet Cover?
Kitchen cabinets are the biggest expense in a kitchen remodel, so when you want to make a change, you don’t need to invest in new ones. With the right set of covers, you can give your kitchen a whole new look in just a few hours!
Here are our top picks for the best kitchen cabinet covers.
List of 9 best kitchen cabinet covers
#1: Gorilla Grip Drawer and Shelf Liner
The best thing about Gorilla Grip’s non-adhesive drawer and shelf liner is how easy it is to install. Once you’ve measured your space using the included ruler and cut your liner to fit perfectly, all you have to do is peel off the back of the liner and place it where you want it.
This drawer and shelf liner boasts a strong grip technology that will keep your liner securely in place. It’s waterproof, so even if you need to use it in the kitchen or bathroom, you won’t have to worry about leaks or spills. The liner also has antimicrobial protection built right in so that it can stay clean and fresh for a long time.
This product comes in a range of colors like silver or beige to match any decor style or room theme. It can be used on multiple surfaces besides drawers and shelves too; try using this versatile liner on countertops as well!
- Strong grip technology
- Non-stick backing (adhesive-free)
- Waterproof liners
#2: Smart Design Bonded Grip Shelf Liner
This is made with a non-adhesive, rubberized grip bottom that makes it easy to open and close kitchen drawers, cabinets, cupboards and dressers without lifting the liner. It also ensures that your kitchen cabinets stay nice and neat all year round by keeping everything in its place. The bonded grip feature means this shelf liner will not slip or slide around – even on wood shelves.
This shelf liner is made from a durable polypropylene material which is strong enough to hold up against small punctures or tears such as those caused by sharp knife points, but delicate enough so that it won’t scratch or damage your cabinet surface. It also comes in two different colors: white and beige. This means you can easily match any type of decor in your home! Whether you’re looking for something to line the shelves inside your pantry door or just want something simple yet functional, this product has got you covered!
- Non-adhesive, rubberized grip bottom
- Non-slip, won’t slide around while you’re opening and closing drawers
- Made from durable polypropylene material
- Available in two different colors: white and beige.
#3: Con-Tact Brand Roll, Cork, 18″ x 4′ Self-Adhesive Shelf Liner,
Cork is a renewable and biodegradable material. It is water-resistant and will not fade or shrink. The cork surface provides a soft cushion for glasses and dishes.
The adhesive on the back of this shelf liner is repositionable for easy application. You can even cut different shaped pieces from the roll to create your own custom look on shelves and drawers.
- Self-adhesive cork shelf liner
- Great to make your own bulletin board
- Cork material
#4: ANOAK Shelf Liner Cabinet Liner
This can protect your cabinet and make your cabinet tidy. It is waterproof (but not oil proof), dustproof, moisture-proof, and mildew proof. It can be used in the bathroom or kitchen to store cosmetics and tableware.
These shelf liners are made of high-quality PVC material. They are soft but it’s very strong and durable to use. You can cut any size you want from our roll shelf liner to meet your needs.
The surface of our shelf liner is not smooth enough which can prevent items from sliding down. You don’t need to worry that the tableware will fall off in the cabinet anymore!
Our shelf liners are waterproof(not oilproof). If you spill some water on it, you just need to wipe it with a rag. If they get dirty, they can be washed in the washing machine. After drying them, they will become as new as before!
- It keeps your home clean and hygienic.
- Prevents nasty germs and dirt from entering the cabinet.
- It is to protect your cabinet from scratches, dents and cracks by accidental bumps.
- It can be used in the bathroom or kitchen to store cosmetics and tableware.
- Our shelf liner is made of high quality PVC material.
#5: Duck Brand Select Grip EasyLiner Shelf and Drawer Liner
This is the perfect solution to keeping your drawers and shelves clean, tidy, and protected.
This non-adhesive liner is lined with a strong grip bottom, which prevents it from sliding around. It’s also made of a durable material that resists punctures and tears, so you don’t have to worry about sharp objects or other items damaging the liner. The top side is made of a smooth material that makes cleaning easy. Just wipe it down with a damp cloth to remove any dirt or debris that collects on it!
Great for lining kitchen cabinets and drawers, pantries and closets, laundry rooms (for ironing board pads), playrooms (for toy storage bins), and more! This liner is 12 inches wide by 10 feet long—it’s big enough to cover shelves and drawers of all sizes!
- 12″ wide by 10′ long
- Strong grip bottom to keep the liner in place
- Safe to use with all types of products on shelves and drawers
- Made of a durable material that resists punctures and tears (no more holes!)
- Topside is made of a smooth surface so it’s easy to clean; wipe away dirt and debris!
- Works in kitchens, laundry rooms (for ironing board pads), playrooms (for toy storage bins), and more!
- Not for use on slanted surfaces.
#6: ClosetMaid 1127 Shelf Liner Roll
This is a great choice for anyone seeking a way to organize their kitchen cabinets. This 16-inch by the 8-foot roll of clear shelf liner allows you to organize your smaller items, preventing them from falling through the cracks. The liner fits on all ClosetMaid wire shelves, so you can use it in conjunction with other organizational tools.
This clear shelf liner is easy to install and allows you to see exactly what’s inside your cabinets, so you don’t have to open each drawer or cabinet every time you’re searching for something.
This product is a simple solution for anyone looking for an easy way to keep their kitchen organized.
- Clear liner
- Easy installation
- Prevents items from falling through the cracks
- Fits all ClosetMaid wire shelves
- Grabs hold smaller items in your kitchen cabinet Drawbacks:
- Requires some assembly/unscrewing of the wire shelf to install.
#7: Duck EasyLiner Adhesive Surfaces
This is an excellent product for protecting your kitchen surfaces. This laminate paper roll can be used on cabinets, shelves, drawers, and tabletops to create a smooth finish and keep the surface protected from dents and scratches.
With its self-adhesive backing, this high-quality product is easy to apply. It stays in place without peeling or curling and helps prevent moisture damage and stains that can occur in high-traffic areas.
The white surface of the product looks clean in any space and blends well with most home decor styles. This thin material can be cut into custom shapes to fit perfectly around corners, handles, and shelves.
- White color
- Self-adhesive backing
- Can be cut to custom shapes
- Prevents dents and scratches
- Enhances the look of any decor
#8: Duck Smooth Top EasyLiner
This non-adhesive liner grips the bottom of your cabinets and protects them from wear and tear, while the smooth top surface provides the perfect place to put the items you don’t want banging around in the drawers. It’s machine washable for easy cleanup, so there’s no need to worry about spills or stains.
This product offers more than just protection. It can also be used to add a unique style to your kitchen. This liner comes in a variety of colors, which means you can easily find one that matches your decor.
- Non-adhesive liner grips the bottom of your cabinets
- Smooth top surface provides the perfect place to put items
- Machine washable for easy cleanup
- Available in a variety of colors to match your decor
#9: Drymate Premium XL Under The Sink Mat (24” x 59”), Cabinet Protection Mat, Shelf Liner
These mats are the perfect solution for protecting your cabinets and floors from damage. The absorbent surface is made of a felt-like material that helps prevent leaks and spills from soaking through to the floor while protecting it from scratches, dents, and other damage.
These mats are made with a waterproof Zorb-Tech anti-flow barrier to contain any mess without leaking or dripping underneath. The soft surface also protects your dishes and glassware from breaking when you set them down on the floor beneath the sink. They can be cut to fit any size cabinet and are reversible for twice the life!
The mat is 48 inches by 19 inches (24” x 59”) making it large enough to cover most cabinet sizes. It is machine washable, so you don’t have to worry about spills staining or getting trapped in the mat. A non-slip backing helps keep the mat in place so it does not shift around or slide on slippery surfaces.
Drymate products are made in the USA with globally sourced materials under our strict quality standards. We stand by our products with a one-year free replacement guarantee.
- Machine washable
- Convenient slip-resistant backing
- Non-slip, non-woven surface
- Made in the USA
How To Choose The Best Cabinet Cover?
You have a variety of cabinet covers to choose from. Here are a few things to keep in mind when you’re picking one.
Know what you need to cover.
The cabinet cover will protect your furniture from the elements, so it’s important that it covers the entire piece of furniture. If you have an outdoor bar, for example, make sure that the cover is long enough to cover the whole bar and any chairs or stools around it.
Think about how you’ll use the cabinet cover.
If you plan on using your cabinet cover as a bench seat, you may want to go with a thicker material that can hold your weight. If you want to use it as a table, consider getting one with a flat top.
Consider the size of your cabinet.
A small cabinet may not require much in terms of size and shape—you can probably get away with just a basic rectangle. But if you have an oversized piece of furniture, consider getting a custom-fit piece of fabric instead of using an off-the-rack solution.
Check the material used in the cabinet cover.
Surely, the material used in making a cabinet cover is one of the most important aspects to consider when choosing this item. You should choose a product that has an outer layer made of high-quality materials that are resistant to water damage and stains. In addition, you should make sure that it can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth.
Think about simplicity and flexibility.
Select one item that stands out from all the rest.
Do not settle for something mediocre just because it is cheaper than other products on the market today. The best cabinet cover is one that stands out from all its competitors with its unique features and high quality materials at competitive prices.
What can I cover my kitchen cabinets with?
There are many options for covering your kitchen cabinets.
1. Paint: This is probably the most cost-effective option for a DIY project. Many people prefer to use chalk paint since it’s easy to work with and requires no priming or stripping. You can also use regular latex paint; however, you will likely need to strip the old finish and prime before painting. If you don’t want to do this yourself, you can hire a professional painter to do it for you.
2. Contact paper: This is a great option if you have cabinets that are in good condition but just need a facelift. Contact paper is inexpensive and easy to apply, but it typically only lasts about five years. If your cabinets are in poor condition, this won’t be a good option because the contact paper won’t stick well over damaged surfaces or chipped areas.
3. Veneer: This is another inexpensive option that will give your cabinets an updated look, but it may not hold up as well over time as other options such as painting or refinishing would. It’s best used on cabinets with some damage or wear and tear from daily use (i.e., scratches).
4. Refinish: This is probably the most labor-intensive option, but it’s also the most permanent. When you refinish your cabinets, you’ll be stripping them down to bare wood, sanding them, and applying a completely new finish. This method will ensure that your cabinets look good for many years to come. Refinishing is best for cabinets in good condition but just needing a new look or feel.
How do I protect my new kitchen cabinets?
Your kitchen cabinets are an investment, especially if you’ve bought new ones, and it’s a good idea to protect them so they keep looking fresh and new. Here are some tips!
– Invest in cabinet protection: It’s not just about making sure your cabinets look nice—you need to also protect the wood itself. You can apply polyurethane to most surfaces, so long as it’s designed for kitchen use, or you can use a specially formulated product for protecting your kitchen cabinets.
– Seal around the sink: If there’s one place that takes a lot of wear and tears over the years, it’s around your sink. Make sure you apply sealant along the edges of your sink, where water will surely splash up onto the wood over time.
– Keep humidity under control: In addition to applying the sealant to protect the wood itself, take care to keep the moisture levels in your kitchen under control—especially near your sink. This means using a dehumidifier if necessary, especially in regions where humidity is high year-round.
– Keep heat away from cabinets: Your cooking can create a lot of heat—so keep hot pots and pans away from your cabinets if possible. Likewise, don’t place kettles and other pots directly over the top of your cabinets to avoid warping or cracking.
– Train children: Your kitchen doesn’t have to stay a mystery for young kids—tutoring them in the art of proper cabinet maintenance will not only help you keep your kitchen looking new, but also make cleaning up after meals a little easier.
What is the difference between shelf liner and contact paper?
The key difference between shelf liner and contact paper is one of purpose. Shelf liner is designed to protect your shelves from damage, while contact paper has a decorative purpose.
Shelf liner tends to have more texture than contact paper, usually a minor bumpy texture that makes it easy to grip objects placed on top of it. Contact paper is typically smooth or printed with a pattern.
Shelf liner is used to line shelves in closets, cupboards, and pantries, as well as cabinets in the kitchen and bathroom. It protects surfaces from scratches and damage by absorbing impact when items are placed on them. It can also be used on drawers for a similar purpose. It comes in rolls of varying lengths that may be adhered with double-sided tape or other means.
Contact paper is typically used to decorate surfaces such as furniture, walls, or doors. It can also be used to cover shelves throughout the home for a smooth surface that makes placing objects on them easier. It usually comes in rolls with patterns printed directly onto it and can be cut to fit your shelves or other surfaces.
These options for the best kitchen cabinet covers are great for renovating, updating, and refreshing your kitchen cabinets. They’re easy to install, affordable, and will help you make your kitchen look as good as new.