- List Of 11 Best Brownie Pans
- #1: CHEFMADE Brownie Cake Pan
- #2: Fat Daddio’s POB-8122 Sheet Cake Pan
- #3: Chicago Metallic Professional Slice Solutions Brownie PanChicago Metallic Professional Slice Solutions Brownie Pan
- #4: Brooklyn Brownie Copper by GOTHAM STEEL Nonstick Baking Pan with Built-In Slicer
- #5: OXO Good Grips Non-Stick Pro Cake Pan
- #6: Wilton Brownie Pops Silicone Brownie and Cake Pop Pan
- #7: Red Copper Brownie Bonanza Pan by Bulbhead
- #8: Bakelicious Crispy Corner Brownie Pan
- #9: Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker’s Half Sheet
- #10: Wilton Performance Pans Aluminum Square Cake and Brownie Pan
- #11: Baker’s Edge Brownie Pan
- What to look for in a brownie pan?
When it comes to baking, the pan you use matters. A lot.
But how do you know which pan is right for you? What makes it the best brownie pan?
That’s where we come in. We’ve done the hard work for you—researching and testing brownie pans across a wide range of price points to find the absolute best of the best.
List Of 11 Best Brownie Pans
#1: CHEFMADE Brownie Cake Pan
This pan makes it possible to create brownies that look, feel, and taste as they’ve come out of a fancy bakery. This non-stick, 12-cavity square muffin pan can help you make brownies in bulk, so you can serve your family or friends without making them feel like they’re eating the same brownie over and over again.
The best part is that this brownie cake pan is safe for your health and for the environment. It’s made from food-grade silicone that doesn’t produce harmful substances when heated. And it’s free from harmful PTFE, PFOA, and other potentially harmful materials. Its square shape also makes it perfect for making cupcakes or cake pops, which can be made without the use of a specially shaped pan.
- Non-stick coating.
- Non-Teflon material.
- Ideal for baking desserts in brownie/cupcake trays.
- High-quality carbon steel bottom and edge.
- Smooth surface and easy to release food.
- No baking paper for baking in or cleaning up.
- Easy to release food: Make fresh dessert easily without any twist!
- Strong anti-jamming design: Holes on the cover make the cover not easy to be jammed by food, especially when releasing food with hands.
- Bigger holes on the bottom of the pan: Food can have more space for air circulation, which can improve the crispy level of the dessert.
#2: Fat Daddio’s POB-8122 Sheet Cake Pan
This is the perfect pan for baked goods with a large surface area to ensure even heat distribution and quicker cooling. Made of anodized aluminum, these pans are durable, non-reactive, and easy to clean. The 12″ x 15″ surface allows for truly impressive baking results.
The POB-8122 is the perfect size for sheet cakes and cookies. And it is ideal for brownie recipes too, as you will have enough room to make cutouts in your brownies. The pan’s surface is anodized aluminum, which means it’s non-reactive making it easy to clean. This brownie pan is also dishwasher safe and comes with a lifetime warranty.
This pan has an attractive grey exterior and comes with a silicone-coated steel rim which ensures that this brownie pan will not warp. The pans dimensions are 10″ x 15″ x 1″, and it weighs 1.3 pounds.
One of the best things about this pan is that it heats quickly and evenly, which results in perfectly baked brownies every time.
- Quick to heat and cool
- Well made
#3: Chicago Metallic Professional Slice Solutions Brownie PanChicago Metallic Professional Slice Solutions Brownie Pan
This pan takes the hassle out of making brownies. With the removable divider, you can create 18 perfect slices in no time, and it features a premium quality, durable and long-lasting construction. The divider is removable, making cutting brownies a breeze and saving you time. The bottom features a silicone coating, which prevents the pan from scratching when you’re cutting. With over 100,000 positive reviews on Amazon, it’s clear that this is one of the best brownie pans around.
Its price is a bit higher than other baking pans, but you get what you pay for when it comes to brownie pans. You can use this pan for many types of desserts, including blondies and bars. It also cooks perfectly every time due to its great quality control.
The non-stick coating also makes for easy clean-up because it’s made from food-grade silicone that is both heats safe and oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit (232 degrees Celsius).
- Perfectly slices brownies
- Divider prevents knife from scratching pan
- Removable divider for easy cutting
- Non-stick, silicone coating for easy release and clean up
- Oven safe and dishwasher safe(recommended to hand wash)
#4: Brooklyn Brownie Copper by GOTHAM STEEL Nonstick Baking Pan with Built-In Slicer
This pan won’t just turn out a brownie. Instead, it will turn out a divider-shaped brownie that can be sliced into 18 tasty pieces.
No need to deal with all that stress of slicing the brownies yourself using a knife. This will do it for you.
This is a brownie pan that you will not want to miss out on. It comes with a built-in layer of silicone. This means that your brownies will be able to pop right out. No-fuss and no mess either.
This is made from heavy gauge aluminized steel so it will resist warping for superior heat conduction and even baking. The material also makes this pan non-stick so the brownies are easy to remove and clean up afterward.
- This is a brownie pan that can slice your brownies into 18 pieces.
- The layer of silicone in the middle will make sure that your brownies come right out with ease.
- This is made from heavy gauge aluminized steel for superior heat conduction and even baking.
- Nonstick so cleaning up afterwards is easy.
#5: OXO Good Grips Non-Stick Pro Cake Pan
This pan is a commercial grade and has a heavy-duty aluminized steel that provides fast even heat distribution. The Swiss-engineered PTFE, the ceramic reinforced coating allows for the finish to be scratch-free, stain-free, corrosion-free and abrasion-free so it is perfect for brownie baking. By limiting surface contact and boosting airflow, it provides a uniform baking process.
It is made from heavy gauge aluminum that offers added strength and durability. It has foil-backed interior walls with visible pan dimension markings on the top surface allowing for quick and easy size identification so you know how much batter or flour you need.
This pan is ideal for making brownies or cinnamon rolls. The OXO Good Grips Non-Stick Pro Cake Pan has many features that make it convenient and durable.
- Dishwasher safe
- Made from durable aluminum
- Tilt resistant to prevent the batter from sticking
- Easily spotted and measured by the color of the markings on the top. This makes it quick and easy to see how much flour or batter is needed for each brownie.
- Ideal for brownies, cakes, cake bars, and all other recipes requiring a large amount of batter or flour.
- Safe to use in ovens up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
#6: Wilton Brownie Pops Silicone Brownie and Cake Pop Pan
The brownie pan is a great addition to anyone’s kitchen. Use it to bake brownies, roll cake pops or make candies. It can also withstand heat up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, freezer, refrigerator, microwave, and oven safe (avoid high heat), and dishwasher safe. It is a 5.5 x 12-inch brownie pan that comes with a 2 inches depth, allowing you to bake bigger brownies.
It is made in the USA and has a lifetime warranty.
- It is a great addition to anyone’s kitchen
- Bakes brownies perfectly
- The rubber-lined bottom makes this pan oven safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- The stainless steel lid keeps the heat inside while the sturdy silicone gaskets make it easy to remove the brownies.
- It is made in China and has limited lifetime warranty.
#7: Red Copper Brownie Bonanza Pan by Bulbhead
This pan is here to change your life. The secret to the pan’s success lies in its amazing design. It features a traditional size 9×13 non-stick baking pan with 18 perfectly portioned brownies, all with all edges. All this awesomeness is encased in a single piece of red copper-infused ceramic bakeware.
The great part about it is that it can be used for baking and serving. Why does this make it a great gift? Well, you can bake the perfect brownie for your loved one on their special day, give them away as a gift and wow them in front of friends and family over an amazing dessert. There is no other brownie pan like the Red Copper Brownie Bonanza Pan.
- 18 perfectly portioned brownies
- All edges
- Pfoa-free, non-stick, scratch-resistant surface
- Traditional size 9×13 baking pan with (18) perfectly portioned brownies
- Includes Brownie Bonanza baking pan, divider tray, lifting tray, brownie stand, and recipe guide
#8: Bakelicious Crispy Corner Brownie Pan
This pan is a must-have food product for any brownie lover. This high quality, nonstick, PFOA/PFTE-free and patented ovenware pan allows for even heating and high quality results. The pan can be used for a variety of other foods and makes great, crispy chocolate corner brownies than the traditional round pans.
The pan is non-stick, making it easy to prepare foods for use in the oven and easy to clean afterwards. Plus, the hard-to-find nonstick coating makes for easy release of foods from the pan. This is an excellent buy for both home cooks and professionals. The pan does have a limited lifespan so it should be used moderately.
- Brownie Crispy Corners
- Nonstick, PFOA/PFTE-free coating
- Food Grade Quality and Safe Material
- Hard to find nonstick coating for easy release of foods from the pan
- Can be used for a variety of foods, like quiches and frittatas
#9: Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker’s Half Sheet
The perfect pan for the baker who strives for perfect results, and that takes pride in their work. A typical sheet pan is made of steel, which can result in warped pans and uneven baking, it is made of heavy-duty aluminum that will never warp or rust. The result is superior heat conductivity and the reinforced encapsulated steel rim prevents warping.
This Half Sheet measures 17.88 x 12.88 x 1.06 and is made of heavy-duty aluminum that will never rust or warp. The improved heat conductivity of aluminium and the strengthened encased steel rim prevents warping, ensuring that baked items rise uniformly. Easy to clean up, but hand wash only.
- Heavy-duty aluminum
- Superior heat conductivity
- Reinforced encapsulated steel rim
- Will never rust or warp
- Hand wash only
#10: Wilton Performance Pans Aluminum Square Cake and Brownie Pan
Wilton’s Pans are the best brownie pans around. They’re super easy to clean and don’t warp when you’ve made an extra-large batch of brownies. Plus, they don’t ruin your cake! They’re dishwasher safe, so they’re perfect for all people who don’t have a home kitchen.
These will last you YEARS. Some of the pans are for bundt cakes and cupcake. They are worth every penny if you bake often and frequently need new pans. They don’t rust! And if you do get a scratch on them, take it to Wilton and they’ll exchange it… even years later.
- Dishwasher safe
- The pans won’t warp or rust- Lifetime guarantee (even if you’ve scratched the pan)
- Made in the USA.
- Great quality and value for money.
- Large capacity for all your family and friends to tuck into some delicious brownies.
- Easily recognizable by its different sizes and shapes, like heart, butterfly, flower, and bunnies printed on each pan.
#11: Baker’s Edge Brownie Pan
This pan is perfect for all brownie aficionados with its patented single-chamber design, ensuring every piece is baked to perfection. A proprietary non-stick coating means you can easily remove the brownies once they are done baking and the 9X12 pan can be used for most recipes calling for a 9-inch square or 9X13 inch rectangular pan.
For best results, place the brownie pan on a flat surface in the center of the oven and preheat to 325 degrees F. Baking time will vary depending on your oven, as well as if you’re baking one or multiple brownies pans. Bake up to 24 brownies at a time. These brownies are perfect when they’re golden and crunchy on the edges and chewy in the middle.
- Nonstick coating
- Oven safe up to 500 degrees F
- Brownies come out cleanly-Bake up to 24 brownies
What to look for in a brownie pan?
When it comes to making brownies, you need the right tools for the job. And if you’ve ever tried to bake brownies in a baking pan that’s too small or too large, you know how frustrating it can be to cut out the number of pieces you need.
Here are some things to look for in a brownie pan:
Brownies stick to the pan they’re baked in. You can grease and flour the pan, but that’s a little messy and tricky to do with square pans. It’s much easier to use a nonstick pan or one made of metal with a smooth surface, like aluminum or stainless steel.
Square and rectangular pans
Most brownie recipes are designed for a 9- by 13-inch baking pan, although you can also find 8-inch square pans. That’s a nice size for family dinners, but if you want to take your brownies to parties or potlucks, consider getting a larger pan so you can cut them into more servings.
The best brownie pans are made of heavy-gauge metal, often aluminum, because this material heats evenly and consistently throughout. If a pan is too thin, it could have hot spots that will overcook the edges and undercook the middle of your creations.
For obvious reasons, a good brownie pan will stand up to regular use without warping or bending out of shape in the heat of the oven. You can find plenty of cheap options at stores like Wal-Mart or Target, but they won’t last long. Many inexpensive sets are also coated with nonstick coatings that can degrade with frequent use or even become toxic if overheated. In most cases, it’s worth spending a little more for a quality pan that will last for years.
Are brownies better in a glass or metal pan?
The answer is, as always, it depends.
If you’re making brownies to serve at a party, a metal pan is the way to go. These brownies will have crisp edges and a chewy center. They’ll be easy to cut and pull out of the pan.
A glass pan will let you make more cake-like brownies that are more tender, which is great for when you want to make sure no one misses the super moist texture of your baked goods. It’s also best when you want to serve your brownies warm with ice cream, since glass can go from oven to table without missing a beat.
What size pan is best for box brownies?
The size of the pan you use will determine how tall your brownies are and how long they take to bake. It’s important to choose one that is right for your specific brownie recipe. If you make the wrong choice, you may have to put up with undercooked brownies or crackly tops.
A 9″x9″ pan is usually best for box mix brownies. It makes them about 1 inch thick and gives them a nice, soft texture. A 9″x13″ pan makes thinner, but wider brownies. They will cook faster than in a 9″x9″ pan, so keep an eye on them while they’re in the oven!
Should I use parchment paper for brownies?
Absolutely! That’s a good idea. Most baking recipes call for parchment paper to help prevent sticking and burning. It’s especially important when brownies are baked in the oven, but it works just as well for baked goods that are heated up in a microwave.
The reason parchment paper makes such a great baking tool is that it contains an extra layer of flour, which helps prevent brownies from sticking. If you’re not using parchment paper, you should be sure to grease your baking pan with a nonstick cooking spray or oil before adding the batter.
You can also use waxed paper instead of parchment paper, but make sure it’s the same kind of waxed paper that comes packaged with your chocolate bars. It won’t work as well to keep your brownies from sticking to the pan, so you’ll need to use more parchment paper than usual in order to make sure they don’t stick.
The best brownie pan for you depends on your baking style and the type of brownies you prefer. A lighter, cake-like brownie will be easier to remove from a metal pan, but if you like a dark, chewy brownie, choose a glass or ceramic pan that will help it cook evenly. If you make a lot of brownies and want to slice them into squares, buy a metal pan with a removable bottom. If you prefer to cut them freeform out of the dish, go with a glass or ceramic pan.